I have a strong strange feeling that this list should be somewhat longer, but oh well, this will have to do.
I dislike writing reviews on account of redundancy so …
- Dead Poets Society: No.
- Seven Pounds: Not really. Well, maybe.
- Slumdog Millionaire: Probably.
- (500) days of Summer: Yeah, kinda.
- Across the Universe: Perhaps until I know the Beatles better.
- The Fast and the Furious: No!
- Fast & Furious: No!
- Pan’s Labyrinth: No. Yes. (Maybe not sometime soon?)
- Six Degrees of Separation: Probably.
- The Dark Knight: A little.
- The Matrix Reloaded: No!
- The Matrix Revolutions: No!
- How to Train a Dragon: A little?
- Iron Man 2: Nah.
- Prince of Persia: Yeah.
- Shutter Island: I think so.
- Knight and Day: No. (Well, not really)
- Inception: No! (Not. At. All!)
… this answers whether or not I’d be reluctant to watch these again. (A better expression of a movie’s worth, if you ask me. I wonder why no one does ask me…)
PS. My cellphone woes are still not over, can you believe that?